Jordan: Toujan al-Faisal released
Toujan al-Faisal has been released and vows to continue the fight against corruption.
Jordan's first woman MP has been freed from prison after a 29 day hunger strike to protest about higher car insurance fees which, she says, hurt the country's poorest people.
Submitted on Sun, 06/30/2002 - 23:00
- LHC upholds blasphemy convict Asia Bibi's death penalty
- Update: Bahrain – Trial date scheduled for human rights defender Ms Maryam Al-Khawaja
- Iran detains UK citizen over ban on women watching sports alongside men
- SUDAN CHRISTIAN WOMAN MERIAM IBRAHIM & FAMILY ARRIVE IN ITALY & MEET WITH POPE FRANCIS
- Letter to Obama Administration on Egyptian State Violations of Human Rights
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Too Young to Wed
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Discrimination Against Women in Bahraini Society and Legislation
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System