Myanmar: Petitions against the violent crackdown on peaceful protestors in Burma
One petition originates from Human Rights First and the other from Avaaz. They are also being circulated by the Center for Women's Global Leadership (CWGL) and by WEAVE, one of the organisations supporting concerns in Burma based in Chiangmai. We encourage you to show your support by signing onto the petitions against the killings and attacks against women and other human rights defenders.
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Sudanese women: you can beat us but you cannot break us
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- Kenya: Protect girls by enforcing FGM and child marriage laws
- Sudan: Darfuri Activist in Detention for 6 months without charges!
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: Sisters in Islam: Advocacy for change within the religious framework
- WSF: Islamisation and its impact on laws and the law making process in Malaysia
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine