Myanmar: Petitions against the violent crackdown on peaceful protestors in Burma
One petition originates from Human Rights First and the other from Avaaz. They are also being circulated by the Center for Women's Global Leadership (CWGL) and by WEAVE, one of the organisations supporting concerns in Burma based in Chiangmai. We encourage you to show your support by signing onto the petitions against the killings and attacks against women and other human rights defenders.
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Raise Your Voice Against the 'Protection of the Family' Resolution
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Drop the terrorism charges against Silan Ozcelik
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman