Pakistan: Text of Federal Shariat Court judgment in Zafran Bibi case
The text of the detailed judgment released by the Federal Shariat Court (FSC) in the case of Zafran Bibi.
The FSC had through a short order on June 6, 2002, released Zafran Bibi, ruling that if a woman is coerced into committing Zina, she shall not be liable to any punishment under Hadd on Tazir.
Submitted on Wed, 08/21/2002 - 00:00
- Karima Bennoune Featured in TEDxExeter 2015 – Taking the Long View
- 'There's no life without music': the Malian musicians fighting Islamists with songs – video
- Interview: These Yezidi Girls Escaped ISIS. Now what?
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Event: Religious Fundamentalisms Impact on Women’s Rights in Africa
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics