UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
Thanks to international pressure, solidarity and support, Muyeser Gunes and the members of Mothers for Peace have been released.
Women in Black
Submitted on Fri, 05/06/2005 - 00:00
- Raise Your Voice Against the 'Protection of the Family' Resolution
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka