UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
Thanks to international pressure, solidarity and support, Muyeser Gunes and the members of Mothers for Peace have been released.
Women in Black
Submitted on Fri, 05/06/2005 - 00:00
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Sudanese WHRDs In Egypt Receive Death Threats
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- SUDAN: Layla Ibrahim Issa - Another woman sentenced to death by stoning. Take action now!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Recognizing the Un-Recognized: Inter-Country Cases and Muslim Marriages & Divorces in Britain
- WSF: Catholic fundamentalism, right wing politics and the construction of womanhood: The case of Austria