UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
Thanks to international pressure, solidarity and support, Muyeser Gunes and the members of Mothers for Peace have been released.
Women in Black
Submitted on Thu, 05/05/2005 - 23:00
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Iraq: Sexualized violence: how to understand and fight it
- Turkish President: 'Equality between men and women is against nature'
- Syria's female refugees facing poverty, harassment and isolation
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills