MENA: Mona Eltahawy and Leila Ahmed discuss FP "Why DoThey Hate US" piece
There has been much controversy over a piece written by journalist Mona Eltahawy in the most recent issue of Foreign Policy Magazine entitled "Why Do They Hate Us: The Real War on Women is in the Middle East". Here Eltahawy and renouned scholar Leila Ahmed discuss the controversy.
- What a Houthi-controlled Yemen Means for Women
- Meet Estayqazat, Syria’s online feminist movement
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- Tunisia: Aya Chebbi Wins Excellence in Leadership Award.
- Mali: WLUML networker Mariam Diallo-Drame receives government Medal of Merit
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Too Young to Wed
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Discrimination Against Women in Bahraini Society and Legislation
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa