WLUML at the 57th CSW: The Global Campaign to Stop Stoning!
Women Living Under Muslim Laws is partnering with the Stop Stoning Forever Campaign (Iran), the Research Institute for Women Peace & Security (Afghanistan), the Women's Intercultural Network, and the Women's UN Report Network to host a panel on stoning as an act of violence against women at the 57th Commission at the Status of Women at the United Nations in New York.This not-to-be-missed event will be held on Friday, March 8, 2013 at 2:30pm at the Church Center for the UN - 10th Floor, 777 United Nations Plaza and is open to the public.
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children