WLUML E-Gazette, 2nd Edition
WLUML has released its second edition of the WLUML E-Gazette!
The WLUML E-Gazette is a monthly publication sent out to subscribers which aims to shed light upon the activities of the network as well as important news about women in the Muslim world. The contents of the newsletter include the achievements of several networkers and ICO members, several events and conferences of relevance to the WLUML network, and valuable news pieces. We hope you enjoy this edition of the Gazette!
To read the Gazette, click here.
- Iran says woman sentenced to stoning given "leave" from prison
- Interview with Soheila Vahdati Bana: Elevating the issues of Iran’s women to the world’s stage
- Iran: Through Human Rights, Global Advocacy & Action Stoning Can Be Stopped!
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Mali unwed couple 'stoned to death'
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- SUDAN: Free Layla Ibrahim Issa! Stop Stoning in Sudan!
- SUDAN: Layla Ibrahim Issa - Another woman sentenced to death by stoning. Take action now!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women