Egypt: Nawal El Saadawi on the revolution and religious fundamentalisms
Egyptian feminist writer and activist Nawal El Saadawi on her country's long-awaited revolution and why Egypt still has a long way to go. Watch the video at the Guardian: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/video/2011/jul/25/nawal-el-saadawi-revolution-video.
- Hala Shukrallah succeeds ElBaradei as head of Constitution Party
- Egypt’s Security Forces Once Again Using Virginity Tests On Female Detainees
- Egyptian regime 'going after youth and rights organizations'
- WLUML networker Yara Sallam awarded North African HRD Shield
- FGM in Egypt: Control over Female Sexuality
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration