Pakistan: November 10 is Malala Day
Please mark the date, November 10, 2012. It is Malala Day. Nov 10 is exactly one month since Malala fought off an assassination attempt against her. On that day, the UN Special Envoy for Global Education will travel to Pakistan.
November 10th will build on the momentum of the UN Secretary General's Education First initiative to show that for the first time in history, the world will no longer let education be a privilege for a few, but instead a right for all. On November 10th, we need to show our solidarity with Malala as global citizens.
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Position Statement on Apostasy and Blasphemy
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics