UN: Marrying Too Young, End Child Marriage Report
"Child marriage is a human rights abuse. It constitutes a grave threat to young girls’ lives, health and future prospects. Marriage for girls can lead to complications related to pregnancy and childbirth, and in developing countries these are the main causes of death among 15–19 year-old girls. For a girl, marriage can mean the end of her education, can set aside her chances of a vocation or career, and can steal from her foundational life choices.
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UPDATE: UN: Act now for UN reform and gender equality
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion
- UN: Act now for UN reform and gender equality