UN: Marrying Too Young, End Child Marriage Report
"Child marriage is a human rights abuse. It constitutes a grave threat to young girls’ lives, health and future prospects. Marriage for girls can lead to complications related to pregnancy and childbirth, and in developing countries these are the main causes of death among 15–19 year-old girls. For a girl, marriage can mean the end of her education, can set aside her chances of a vocation or career, and can steal from her foundational life choices.
- UN women's rights resolution passed despite backlash
- Last Push for the UN Resolution on WHRDs - Tweet a State Rep!
- GOVERNMENTS SHOULD SUPPORT STRONG INTERNATIONAL RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- Harmful practices against women and girls can never be justified by religion – UN expert
- URGENT ACTION: Call on States to Support UN Resolution on WHRDs
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UPDATE: UN: Act now for UN reform and gender equality
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Pathways to, conditions and consequences of incarceration for women
- Summary of information from States Members of the United Nations and other relevant stakeholders on best practices in the application of traditional values while promoting and protecting human rights and upholding human dignity
- Stop Stoning Women Now - Global Campaign Toolkit
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs