Morocco: Call for solidarity with Maria Makrem, Moroccan journalist under threat
The Democratic League for Women's Rights (LDDF) urge you to support Maria Makrem who was recently attacked and threatened by the Moroccan security services.
Submitted on Fri, 03/21/2003 - 00:00
- Fed up with Iran's draconian dress code, women flout the rules - report
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures