Morocco: Call for solidarity with Maria Makrem, Moroccan journalist under threat
The Democratic League for Women's Rights (LDDF) urge you to support Maria Makrem who was recently attacked and threatened by the Moroccan security services.
Submitted on Fri, 03/21/2003 - 01:00
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt