Morocco: Call for solidarity with Maria Makrem, Moroccan journalist under threat
The Democratic League for Women's Rights (LDDF) urge you to support Maria Makrem who was recently attacked and threatened by the Moroccan security services.
Submitted on Fri, 03/21/2003 - 01:00
- Algeria: voices for democratic transition cannot be silenced
- Iran says woman sentenced to stoning given "leave" from prison
- Fed up with Iran's draconian dress code, women flout the rules - report
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars