Iran: Bad Jens - feminist online magazine
Bad Jens aims to improve links between activists/academics inside and outside the country.
Seeing as intellectual and cultural exchanges between Iran and its neighbours are few and far between - especially regarding women's activities - Bad Jens is particularly eager to reach readers in the Middle East.
Submitted on Mon, 03/31/2003 - 01:00
- Ziauddin Yousafzai My daughter, Malala
- Universal Periodic Review: JFI Submission on Human Rights Abuses Based on Sex, Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation
- WLUML Feminist Leadership Workshop Underway in Banjul
- Iran says woman sentenced to stoning given "leave" from prison
- Fed up with Iran's draconian dress code, women flout the rules - report
- A Former Child Bride is Hanged and Denied Her Last Wish to See Her Daughter
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT ACTION: Iran: A former child bride faces execution by hanging
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- Stolen Lives, Empty Classrooms: An Overview on Girl Marriages in Iran
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition