Iran: Bad Jens - feminist online magazine
Bad Jens aims to improve links between activists/academics inside and outside the country.
Seeing as intellectual and cultural exchanges between Iran and its neighbours are few and far between - especially regarding women's activities - Bad Jens is particularly eager to reach readers in the Middle East.
Submitted on Mon, 03/31/2003 - 01:00
- The WLUML-WELDD Butterfly Effect Series Are Up Now!
- Keeping Activist Bahareh Hedayat in Prison is Against the Law Says Legal Expert
- First Saudi women register to vote
- Meet the Badass Afghan Politician Who Ran Against Her Husband and Won
- Malawian chief annuls 300 child marriages, sends kids to school
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography