Iran: Bad Jens - feminist online magazine
Bad Jens aims to improve links between activists/academics inside and outside the country.
Seeing as intellectual and cultural exchanges between Iran and its neighbours are few and far between - especially regarding women's activities - Bad Jens is particularly eager to reach readers in the Middle East.
Submitted on Mon, 03/31/2003 - 01:00
- Iran: Urgent concerns in submission to the 20th session of UPR Working Group
- Iran detains UK citizen over ban on women watching sports alongside men
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- World Cup ban? Iran's women just don't care
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- Stolen Lives, Empty Classrooms: An Overview on Girl Marriages in Iran