Iran: Bad Jens - feminist online magazine
Bad Jens aims to improve links between activists/academics inside and outside the country.
Seeing as intellectual and cultural exchanges between Iran and its neighbours are few and far between - especially regarding women's activities - Bad Jens is particularly eager to reach readers in the Middle East.
Submitted on Mon, 03/31/2003 - 00:00
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- Losing Hope in Iran and Egypt
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography