Iran: Bad Jens - feminist online magazine
Bad Jens aims to improve links between activists/academics inside and outside the country.
Seeing as intellectual and cultural exchanges between Iran and its neighbours are few and far between - especially regarding women's activities - Bad Jens is particularly eager to reach readers in the Middle East.
Submitted on Mon, 03/31/2003 - 00:00
- Meet Estayqazat, Syria’s online feminist movement
- Iran: Proposed laws reduce women to ‘baby making machines’ in misguided attempts to boost population
- Tunisia: Aya Chebbi Wins Excellence in Leadership Award.
- Mali: WLUML networker Mariam Diallo-Drame receives government Medal of Merit
- Iran's Women's Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography