Iraq: Women and men working in equal partnership for the future of Iraq
A recent meeting was held in London with Iraqi women’s organizations from the diaspora, UNIFEM UK, and a number of UK women’s organizations to discuss how to ensure women’s participation in post-conflict reconstruction in Iraq.
One of the outcomes of the meeting was an advocacy and action plan for the following weeks and months.
Submitted on Wed, 04/23/2003 - 00:00
- Syria's female refugees facing poverty, harassment and isolation
- Lebanon’s Closed Doors for Palestinian Refugees
- Quick Thoughts: Zainab Saleh on Iraq
- ISIS advance adds to aid challenges in Iraq’s north
- ON THE OCCUPATION OF MOSUL AND THE CITIES OF WESTERN IRAQ – YANAR MOHAMMED (ORGANIZATION OF WOMEN’S FREEDOM IN IRAQ)
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Iraq: Campaign to affirm Personal Status Law and remove Article 41 from the constitution
- UPDATE: Iraq: Protect Iraqi women's rights in the new Iraq Constitution