India: Website launch for the Centre for Study of Society and Secularism
Source:Centre for Study of Society and Secularism
In 1993, concerned over growing communalism and the need to redefine the concept of secularism for a cohesive society, a group of eminent academics, social activists and prominent citizens mobilised and formed the CSSS.
The new website includes publications such as Secular Perspective, Islam and Modern Age and the Indian Journal of Secularism in addition to information about the work and activities of the centre.
Submitted on Thu, 05/01/2003 - 00:00
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration