Resources: Women's Learning Partnership Training Materials
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
WLP creates leadership curricula for developing and enhancing participatory leadership skills, the kind individuals and organizations need for effective collaborative action.
These training manuals have a flexible curriculum, include case studies and scenario-based exercises, and are designed for use in interactive workshops. Culture-specific editions of Leading to Choices: A Leadership Training Handbook for Women, prepared in cooperation with WLP's partners in Afghanistan and Uzbekistan, are now available in Persian and Russian. The manuals have been used in interactive leadership and training of trainers workshops empowering women to generate solutions to advance women’s rights.
Submitted on Thu, 05/01/2003 - 00:00
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi win 2014 Nobel peace prize
- WLUML Board Member Karima Bennoune Wins Dayton Literature Peace Prize
- Sunila Abeysekera Commemoration: Speech by Nimalka Fernando
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- SOCIAL MEDIA COMBINED WITH OTHER MEDIA CAN BE EFFECTIVE FOR CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNANCE ISSUES - WOMEN
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?