Resources: Women's Learning Partnership Training Materials
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
WLP creates leadership curricula for developing and enhancing participatory leadership skills, the kind individuals and organizations need for effective collaborative action.
These training manuals have a flexible curriculum, include case studies and scenario-based exercises, and are designed for use in interactive workshops. Culture-specific editions of Leading to Choices: A Leadership Training Handbook for Women, prepared in cooperation with WLP's partners in Afghanistan and Uzbekistan, are now available in Persian and Russian. The manuals have been used in interactive leadership and training of trainers workshops empowering women to generate solutions to advance women’s rights.
Submitted on Thu, 05/01/2003 - 00:00
- War with Isis: Meet the Kurdish women's militia fighting for their families west of the Syrian town of Ras al-Ayn
- Forbidden from riding bikes, fearless Afghan girls are skateboarding around Kabul
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Women up in Arms: Zapatistas and Rojava Kurds Embrace a New Gender Politics
- WLUML Networker Kholoud El-Sayed to Speak at TEDxSuezCanalUniversity
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- WLUML Gazette, 15th Edition - January 2015
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014