Resources: Women's Learning Partnership Training Materials
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
WLP creates leadership curricula for developing and enhancing participatory leadership skills, the kind individuals and organizations need for effective collaborative action.
These training manuals have a flexible curriculum, include case studies and scenario-based exercises, and are designed for use in interactive workshops. Culture-specific editions of Leading to Choices: A Leadership Training Handbook for Women, prepared in cooperation with WLP's partners in Afghanistan and Uzbekistan, are now available in Persian and Russian. The manuals have been used in interactive leadership and training of trainers workshops empowering women to generate solutions to advance women’s rights.
Submitted on Thu, 05/01/2003 - 00:00
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013