Jordan: Journalist of the Month: Jordan's Husseini Created a New Beat: Honor Crimes
Rana Husseini's consistent reporting of honor crimes in Jordan has put violence against women on the public agenda in this country and has earned her many awards for her courage, including Women's eNews' Ida B. Wells Award for Bravery in Journalism.
Submitted on Wed, 07/23/2003 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict