Malaysia: Reviews texting divorce
The Malaysian cabinet has promised to change the country's laws to discourage men from divorcing their wives by means of electronic messages.
Submitted on Fri, 08/01/2003 - 00:00
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Malaysia: Muslim Sisterhood Sisters in Islam Empowers Feminist Muslims
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Iran: Iranian Single Women Might Need Father's Permission to Go Abroad
- Sri Lanka: The Imminent Danger Of The Execution Of Rizana Nafeek
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Malaysia: Kartika’s caning sentence commuted to community service
- UPDATE: Malaysia: Caning sentence of Kartika upheld