Iran: Iran women's bill rejected
A bill calling on Iran to join an international agreement on women's rights has been rejected by the government's supervisory body.
Submitted on Wed, 08/13/2003 - 00:00
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- UN expert breaks global silence on rape of young virgin girls in Iranian prisons
- Iran: Child Brides in Iran
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) Nominates Iranian Women’s Group, the Mothers of Khavaran for the United Nations Human Rights Prize
- Iran: Stop further denials of rape of virgin girls prior to execution
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Update: Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli held in Solitary Confinement in Evin Prison
- Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli detained as a new wave of arrests is carried out in Iran
- Update: Iran: Alieh Eghamdoust released from prison after serving three year sentence
- Stolen Lives, Empty Classrooms: An Overview on Girl Marriages in Iran
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence
- Crime and Impunity - Sexual Torture of Women in Islamic Republic Prisons
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts