Iran: Iran women's bill rejected
A bill calling on Iran to join an international agreement on women's rights has been rejected by the government's supervisory body.
Submitted on Wed, 08/13/2003 - 01:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- A Former Child Bride is Hanged and Denied Her Last Wish to See Her Daughter
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws