Iraq: Over 400 women kidnapped, raped in post-war Iraq
Source:Daily Times - Pakistan
More than 400 Iraqi women have been kidnapped and raped amid the lawlessness gripping the country since the ouster of Saddam Hussein, the Organisation of Women’s Freedom in Iraq said Sunday.
Submitted on Tue, 08/26/2003 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.