Nigeria: Nigeria delays stoning decision
An Islamic court in the northern Nigerian state of Katsina has postponed for one month its ruling on the appeal of Amina Lawal.
Submitted on Wed, 08/27/2003 - 23:00
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- Afghanistan: Prominent female politician and 'brave voice' Angeza Shinwari dies after car bomb attack
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- 'Shariafication by stealth' in the UK
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting