Turkey: Evaluation Report of Women's Human Rights Training Program now available!
Source:Women for Women's Human Rights/New Ways
The Women's Human Rights Training Evaluation Report will serve as a useful tool for all NGOs, activists, academicians and researchers working in areas related to human rights education and social change.
Submitted on Sun, 08/31/2003 - 23:00
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- Turkish President: 'Equality between men and women is against nature'
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UPDATE: Iran: Mohammad Mostafaie, Lawyer of Sakineh Ashtiani, arrested in Turkey
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
- Turkey: Demand the release of members of the Peace Caravan