Afghanistan: What Liberation?
The Taliban may be gone, but women in Afghanistan are still being arrested for 'moral' crimes.
Submitted on Mon, 09/22/2003 - 00:00
- Silence did not make Sanaz Nezami strong: Facing immigrant domestic violence
- The ‘anti-women gag law’ in Afghanistan: the pitfalls of hasty conclusions
- Afghanistan: WLUML Welcomes Karzai's Postponement of Criminal Procedures Law
- New Afghanistan law to silence victims of violence against women
- CHILD BRIDES IN AFGHANISTAN: Overview of Situation, Challenges and Options
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn