Afghanistan: What Liberation?
The Taliban may be gone, but women in Afghanistan are still being arrested for 'moral' crimes.
Submitted on Sun, 09/21/2003 - 23:00
- Afghanistan: Reject stoning, flogging, amputation and other Taliban-era punishments
- Public stoning consideration is latest setback for Afghan women's rights
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- Afghanistan: Dismantling Human Rights in Afghanistan: The AIHRC facing a possible downgrading of status
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn