Afghanistan: What Liberation?
The Taliban may be gone, but women in Afghanistan are still being arrested for 'moral' crimes.
Submitted on Sun, 09/21/2003 - 23:00
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!