Afghanistan: What Liberation?
The Taliban may be gone, but women in Afghanistan are still being arrested for 'moral' crimes.
Submitted on Mon, 09/22/2003 - 00:00
- Kabul mob attack: Women help bury 'wrongly accused' Farkhunda
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!