Senegal: Villages reject FGM
More than 250 villages from three rural communities in Senegal have pledged to abandon the practice of female genital mutilation and all other forms of discrimination against women.
Submitted on Wed, 09/24/2003 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict