Senegal: Villages reject FGM
More than 250 villages from three rural communities in Senegal have pledged to abandon the practice of female genital mutilation and all other forms of discrimination against women.
Submitted on Wed, 09/24/2003 - 00:00
- Soudan du Sud : des milliers de femmes réduites en esclavage et violées par des soldats
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- India arrest 16 for beheading woman for 'witchcraft'
- Domestic violence in Turkey reaches boiling point
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region: