Iran: Woman Awaits Execution
An Iranian woman is about to be executed for killing a police chief who allegedly tried to rape her, according to Amnesty International.
Submitted on Thu, 10/02/2003 - 01:00
- My wife was murdered by a 'monster' – but most perpetrators of violence are normal men
- Universal Periodic Review: JFI Submission on Human Rights Abuses Based on Sex, Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation
- MEET A DEFENDER: DR ISATOU TOURAY
- Tougher Action Urged on Kazakstan "Bride-Theft"
- Iran says woman sentenced to stoning given "leave" from prison
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- A Former Child Bride is Hanged and Denied Her Last Wish to See Her Daughter
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape
- To the British Government: Work with Dubai's government to free Afsana!
- URGENT ACTION: Iran: A former child bride faces execution by hanging
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran