Iran: Woman Awaits Execution
An Iranian woman is about to be executed for killing a police chief who allegedly tried to rape her, according to Amnesty International.
Submitted on Thu, 10/02/2003 - 00:00
- Iran's Women's Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- Honour killing: Four get death for lynching pregnant woman in Lahore
- Losing Hope in Iran and Egypt
- Darfur: amid allegations of mass rape, UN voices profound concern, begins investigation
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran