Afghanistan: New report from Amnesty International - "No one listens to us and no one treats us as human beings. Justice denied to women"
The international community has failed to fulfil its promises to bring freedom and equality to the women of Afghanistan, Amnesty International said in a report released today.
Submitted on Mon, 10/06/2003 - 00:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Child brides take Zimbabwe govt to court over marriage laws
- Tahira Sami Khoso , Looking for Justice
- Kabul mob attack: Women help bury 'wrongly accused' Farkhunda
- Aminata Manneh Gender Activist Went Missing After filming a Police Officer Maltreating a Child
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran