Afghanistan: New report from Amnesty International - "No one listens to us and no one treats us as human beings. Justice denied to women"
The international community has failed to fulfil its promises to bring freedom and equality to the women of Afghanistan, Amnesty International said in a report released today.
Submitted on Mon, 10/06/2003 - 00:00
- Displaced women and girls trapped in Afghanistan’s cities
- Nigeria Bans Female Genital Mutilation: African Powerhouse Sends ‘Powerful Signal’ About FGM With New Bill
- Forbidden from riding bikes, fearless Afghan girls are skateboarding around Kabul
- Afghan clerics uneasy as civil rights movement gains momentum
- 293 Women and Girls Rescued From Boko Haram Terrorist Group in Nigeria
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran