Afghanistan: New report from Amnesty International - "No one listens to us and no one treats us as human beings. Justice denied to women"
The international community has failed to fulfil its promises to bring freedom and equality to the women of Afghanistan, Amnesty International said in a report released today.
Submitted on Mon, 10/06/2003 - 00:00
- Soudan du Sud : des milliers de femmes réduites en esclavage et violées par des soldats
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan court quashes death sentences
- India arrest 16 for beheading woman for 'witchcraft'
- Meet the Badass Afghan Politician Who Ran Against Her Husband and Won
- Domestic violence in Turkey reaches boiling point
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed