Iran: Nobel prize goes to Iranian lawyer who fights for the rights of Muslim women
The Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to Shirin Ebadi, an Iranian campaigner for human rights.
Submitted on Sun, 10/12/2003 - 01:00
- Women's Sport as Politics in Muslim Contexts
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran