Iran: Nobel prize goes to Iranian lawyer who fights for the rights of Muslim women
The Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to Shirin Ebadi, an Iranian campaigner for human rights.
Submitted on Sun, 10/12/2003 - 01:00
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Update: Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli held in Solitary Confinement in Evin Prison
- Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli detained as a new wave of arrests is carried out in Iran