Afghanistan: Afghanistan unveils constitution
A draft Afghan constitution has been unveiled, setting out a new political system and defining Islam's role in the country.
Submitted on Mon, 11/03/2003 - 01:00
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- The Real Story Behind Brunei's Sharia Laws Isn't the One That Gay Rights Groups Are Telling You
- Yemen law on child brides and FGM offers hope of wider progress
- UN human rights experts urge Kenya to repeal discriminatory sections in Matrimonial Property Act
- Silence did not make Sanaz Nezami strong: Facing immigrant domestic violence
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn