Afghanistan: Afghanistan unveils constitution
A draft Afghan constitution has been unveiled, setting out a new political system and defining Islam's role in the country.
Submitted on Mon, 11/03/2003 - 01:00
- Kabul mob attack: Women help bury 'wrongly accused' Farkhunda
- Jordan detains journalist Rula Amin without charges over custody battle
- Afghanistan: Prominent female politician and 'brave voice' Angeza Shinwari dies after car bomb attack
- Lebanon debates introducing civil marriage
- IKWRO meet with the Law Society on Sharia
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn