Afghanistan: Afghanistan unveils constitution
A draft Afghan constitution has been unveiled, setting out a new political system and defining Islam's role in the country.
Submitted on Mon, 11/03/2003 - 00:00
- Muslim women in India petition Supreme Court to end 'triple talaq’ instant divorce
- Indonesia: PRESS RELEASE: Women Leaders National Jamboree--230 Women Leaders Building the New Indonesian Economy and Peace
- Taliban Stone Woman To Death For Eloping
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan court quashes death sentences
- Statement in Condemnation of Terrorist Attack Targeting Media Organizations in Afghanistan
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Forced Gynecological Exams As Sexual Harassment and Human Rights Violation
- Sudan's Revised Penal Code: A Mixed Picture For Women
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Family Law in Bahrain