Egypt: Amendment to the Egyptian Nationality Law
Nearly 700 people with Egyptian mothers and foreign fathers have recently become Egyptian citizens.
Submitted on Fri, 11/07/2003 - 01:00
- EGYPT - LAUNCH OF FIRST PROSECUTION FOR FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION AFTER GIRL DIES
- Hala Shukrallah succeeds ElBaradei as head of Constitution Party
- UN human rights experts urge Kenya to repeal discriminatory sections in Matrimonial Property Act
- Egypt’s Security Forces Once Again Using Virginity Tests On Female Detainees
- Egyptian regime 'going after youth and rights organizations'
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested
- UPDATE: Algeria: Samia Smets acquitted
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa
- Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW