Egypt: Amendment to the Egyptian Nationality Law
Nearly 700 people with Egyptian mothers and foreign fathers have recently become Egyptian citizens.
Submitted on Fri, 11/07/2003 - 00:00
- Jordan detains journalist Rula Amin without charges over custody battle
- Lebanon debates introducing civil marriage
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Egypt: Press Release by the Special Rapporteur on Human Rights Defenders on the Appeal Verdict in the Case of Yara Sallam and Sanaa Seif
- IKWRO meet with the Law Society on Sharia
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Family Law in Bahrain