UNIFEM funds threatened as Dutch propose "gender mainstreaming" to replace Women's Programs in the UN or at the National Level
Friends at Women's Environment and Development Organisation (WEDO) have issued the following alert for action.
Submitted on Mon, 11/10/2003 - 01:00
- URGENT APPEAL ON BEHALF OF EGYPTIAN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt