Sweden: To ban all child marriages
Sweden is planning to ban all marriages to children under the age of 18, regardless of their nationality.
Submitted on Fri, 11/14/2003 - 01:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict