Bahrain: Safe-houses on way for abused workers
A PLAN to set up government shelters to house abused migrant workers could come into effect in the next three months.
Submitted on Mon, 12/15/2003 - 00:00
- Azerbaijan Urged to Act Faster on Domestic Violence
- Greater Efforts Needed to Curb Sexual Violence in Mogadishu
- Rollback of Women's Rights: Not Just in Afghanistan
- Silence did not make Sanaz Nezami strong: Facing immigrant domestic violence
- Sudan: Ethiopian Woman Gang Raped by Seven Sudanese Men, Denied from Making a Formal Complaint of Rape and Instead Charged with Adultery and Prostitution