Jordan: Family Reconciliation House to open soon
Almost six years after announcing plans to establish a shelter for battered women, Ministry of Social Development officials said on Thursday that the first Family Reconciliation House in Jordan would open in less than a month's time.
Submitted on Mon, 12/15/2003 - 00:00
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)