Afghanistan: Afghan women demand more rights
Women delegates at Afghanistan's loya jirga, or grand assembly, have accused their male colleagues of trying to leave them out of leadership positions.
Submitted on Wed, 12/17/2003 - 01:00
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- Meet the Badass Afghan Politician Who Ran Against Her Husband and Won
- Afghanistan: Men throw acid into girls' faces 'for going to school'
- Afghan President Nominates First Female Judge to Supreme Court
- Displaced women and girls trapped in Afghanistan’s cities
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn