Egypt: Long way to go
Human rights organisations had little to celebrate on this year's Human Rights Day, writes Mariz Tadros.
Submitted on Mon, 12/22/2003 - 00:00
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Hala Shukrallah succeeds ElBaradei as head of Constitution Party
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- Egypt’s Security Forces Once Again Using Virginity Tests On Female Detainees
- Egyptian regime 'going after youth and rights organizations'
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- Dossier 28: Secular women's activism in contemporary Egypt
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine