Egypt: Long way to go
Human rights organisations had little to celebrate on this year's Human Rights Day, writes Mariz Tadros.
Submitted on Mon, 12/22/2003 - 01:00
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Sudan: Darfuri Activist in Detention for 6 months without charges!
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship