Egypt: Long way to go
Human rights organisations had little to celebrate on this year's Human Rights Day, writes Mariz Tadros.
Submitted on Mon, 12/22/2003 - 01:00
- India: Divorce dictates dire conditions for Muslim women
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Egypt: "They want to marry us at nine years old. Are these really the kind of men we want to run our country? Paedophiles?"
- Egypt: Rise in Egypt Sex Assaults Sets Off Clash Over Blame
- Egypt: The African Commission on Human and People’s Rights holds the state of Egypt accountable for neglecting to protect women from violence!
- Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- Dossier 28: Secular women's activism in contemporary Egypt
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism