India: Arrests over Gujarat riots case
Federal police in India have arrested 12 people on charges of murder and gang rape during the 2002 Gujarat riots.
Submitted on Sat, 01/24/2004 - 01:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict