India: Arrests over Gujarat riots case
Federal police in India have arrested 12 people on charges of murder and gang rape during the 2002 Gujarat riots.
Submitted on Sat, 01/24/2004 - 01:00
- Soudan du Sud : des milliers de femmes réduites en esclavage et violées par des soldats
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- Should India review Muslim divorce law?
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region: