Jordan: Bringing Jordan's women into the fold
Jordan is embarking on a radical reform process aimed at modernising the country's political system.
Submitted on Thu, 02/12/2004 - 01:00
- Jordan detains journalist Rula Amin without charges over custody battle
- Egypt: Press Release by the Special Rapporteur on Human Rights Defenders on the Appeal Verdict in the Case of Yara Sallam and Sanaa Seif
- Prominent Women Human Rights Defender Esraa Abdel-Fattah Banned From Traveling Outside Egypt
- Bangladesh: Government plans to relocate camps cause fear and anxiety among Rohingya refugees from Myanmar.
- North Africa: Racism, sexism and violence against sub-Saharan African migrant women
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Murder in the Name of Honour: The true story of one woman’s heroic fight against an unbelievable crime.
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine