Iraq: Can Iraq Be Democratic? by Patrick Basham
This paper contends that the White House will be gravely disappointed with the result of its effort to establish a stable liberal democracy in Iraq.
Submitted on Tue, 02/17/2004 - 00:00
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS