Iraq: Can Iraq Be Democratic? by Patrick Basham
This paper contends that the White House will be gravely disappointed with the result of its effort to establish a stable liberal democracy in Iraq.
Submitted on Tue, 02/17/2004 - 01:00
- LHC upholds blasphemy convict Asia Bibi's death penalty
- Update: Bahrain – Trial date scheduled for human rights defender Ms Maryam Al-Khawaja
- Iran detains UK citizen over ban on women watching sports alongside men
- Womens Voices Must Stay Alive in ISIS-Controlled Regions
- Statement Of Solidarity With The Women Of Iraq
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!