UK: Women and cultural diversity: A digest of cases
Source:London School of Economics
This digest contains summaries of some of the key cases in which gender and culture have coincided in the British courts, mainly since the 1970s, but including some that date back to the 19th century.
Submitted on Wed, 02/18/2004 - 00:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence