The Africa Regional Sexuality Resource Centre
An information clearinghouse on sexuality and sexual health and rights issues in Africa for researchers, organizations and advocates interested in these issues.
Submitted on Mon, 02/23/2004 - 01:00
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- Kyrgyz Mufti Issues Fatwa Against Gays, Challenges HRW
- Bangladesh: Matrilineal Marriage - 'My mother and I are married to the same man':
- Tunisia: Not Illegal, but Taboo.
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Dossier 28: The secular state and citizenship in Muslim countries
- WSF: Attacks against lesbian, gay and bisexual people: Warning signs of fundamentalism?
- Dossier 27: Muslim Minorities