Morocco: Morocco Adopts Landmark Family Law Supporting Women’s Equality
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
The government of Morocco has adopted a new landmark Family Law supporting women’s equality and granting them new rights in marriage and divorce.
Submitted on Thu, 02/26/2004 - 00:00
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested
- UPDATE: Algeria: Samia Smets acquitted