Morocco: Morocco Adopts Landmark Family Law Supporting Women’s Equality
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
The government of Morocco has adopted a new landmark Family Law supporting women’s equality and granting them new rights in marriage and divorce.
Submitted on Thu, 02/26/2004 - 01:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs