Statement from Canadian Voice of Women for Peace to the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women
Source:Canadian Voice of Women for Peace
On the theme of women's equal participation in conflict prevention, management and conflict resolution and in post-conflict peace-building.
Submitted on Mon, 03/01/2004 - 01:00
- Indonesia: The Other Face of the Helsinki Peace Process, Aceh 10 Years Later
- Protection of the Family resolution increases vulnerabilities and exacerbates inequalities
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Raise Your Voice Against the 'Protection of the Family' Resolution
- URGENT ACTION: Call on States to Support UN Resolution on WHRDs
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- Leaflet: Women In Black Denounce UK Complicity in Atrocities in Sudan
- Religion, Culture And Tradition: No Excuse For Violence
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*