Statement from Canadian Voice of Women for Peace to the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women
Source:Canadian Voice of Women for Peace
On the theme of women's equal participation in conflict prevention, management and conflict resolution and in post-conflict peace-building.
Submitted on Mon, 03/01/2004 - 01:00
- A plea to the new High Commissioner for Human Rights: defend women's rights
- Syria's female refugees facing poverty, harassment and isolation
- Lebanon’s Closed Doors for Palestinian Refugees
- Due diligence for women's human rights: transgressing conventional lines
- Syria & Bosnia Women Confer on Importance of Women-Driven Peace
- URGENT ACTION: Call on States to Support UN Resolution on WHRDs
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: UN: Act now for UN reform and gender equality
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Pathways to, conditions and consequences of incarceration for women
- Women Building Peace