Iraq: Iraqis agree draft constitution
A temporary constitution for Iraq has finally been agreed after days of talks by the country's interim leaders.
Submitted on Mon, 03/01/2004 - 00:00
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested