Kenya: Mini-skirt 'ban' worries Kenyans
Anxiety has gripped women in Kenya's port city Mombasa after leaflets hit the streets telling them not to wear mini-skirts or other revealing clothes.
Submitted on Tue, 03/02/2004 - 01:00
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- West Aceh, Indonesia: New regulation forbidding the wearing of 'tight clothing’ by women may be open to abuse
- UPDATE: Aceh: Civil society groups advocate for repeal of Qanun Jinayah (Islamic Criminal Legal Code)
- India: Violent attacks and cases of moral policing in Karnataka
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- WSF: Attacks against lesbian, gay and bisexual people: Warning signs of fundamentalism?
- Safra Project Report of Initial Findings
- Dossier 25: Algeria: Morality Militias are Back