UK: The Female Genital Mutilation Act 2003
Source:UK Home Office
The purpose of this Circular is to provide guidance to those working in the criminal justice system on its provisions.
Submitted on Wed, 03/03/2004 - 01:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women