Iraq: Interim Constitution Shortchanges Women
Source:Human Rights Watch
Iraq’s proposed interim constitution fails to give adequate protection to women’s human rights.
Submitted on Wed, 03/10/2004 - 01:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!