Women Recollecting Memories/Politics of Memory: The Gender Dimension
Source:CWWV - ROSA
Dedicated to women’s memories of resistance to war & nationalisms in the countries of former Yugoslavia, and to the activities of all women in the world who, in the context of transitional processes, oppose war, violence & discrimination.
Submitted on Thu, 03/11/2004 - 01:00
- Indonesia: The Other Face of the Helsinki Peace Process, Aceh 10 Years Later
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Women's Organisations in the West Asia Region: A Needs Assessment
- Leaflet: Women In Black Denounce UK Complicity in Atrocities in Sudan
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- WLUML Gazette, 15th Edition - January 2015