Iraq: Women in Iraq - between fear and freedom
The condition of Iraq’s women is a litmus test of the country’s movement towards civil rights and democratic governance.
Submitted on Fri, 03/12/2004 - 00:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Iraq: Campaign to affirm Personal Status Law and remove Article 41 from the constitution
- UPDATE: Iraq: Protect Iraqi women's rights in the new Iraq Constitution
- Iraq: Protect Iraqi women's rights in the new Iraq Constitution