Iraq: Women in Iraq - between fear and freedom
The condition of Iraq’s women is a litmus test of the country’s movement towards civil rights and democratic governance.
Submitted on Fri, 03/12/2004 - 01:00
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Iraq: Campaign to affirm Personal Status Law and remove Article 41 from the constitution