Iraq: Iraqi women find no end to their suffering
The Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq is treating the fate of kidnapped women as an isolated phenomenon.
Submitted on Mon, 03/29/2004 - 01:00
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan judge sentences four to death over mob killing
- 293 Women and Girls Rescued From Boko Haram Terrorist Group in Nigeria
- Interview: These Yezidi Girls Escaped ISIS. Now what?
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*