Iraq: Iraqi women find no end to their suffering
The Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq is treating the fate of kidnapped women as an isolated phenomenon.
Submitted on Mon, 03/29/2004 - 00:00
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict