Pakistan: Criminals -- or victims of an unjust system?
Source:The News on Sunday
If the President really wants to help women in prison, he would do well to repeal the Hudood Ordinances.
Submitted on Wed, 03/31/2004 - 01:00
- Ziauddin Yousafzai My daughter, Malala
- Girls 'Treated as Cattle': Child Brides Divide Pakistan
- Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII
- UN human rights experts urge Kenya to repeal discriminatory sections in Matrimonial Property Act
- Pakistani couple stoned to death for adultery; six arrested
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya