Pakistan: Criminals -- or victims of an unjust system?
Source:The News on Sunday
If the President really wants to help women in prison, he would do well to repeal the Hudood Ordinances.
Submitted on Wed, 03/31/2004 - 01:00
- Pakistan: Harassment of female voters, aid workers shadow historic Pakistan election
- Afghanistan: Number of women jailed for fleeing abuse soars!
- Bangladesh Defies Hardliners, Elects First Female Speaker
- Pakistan: Leading Pakistan politician Zahra Shahid Hussain killed outside home
- Afghanistan: Afghan protest against women's rights legislation
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'