Shari'a Has Never Been and Should Never Be the Basis for Family Law
A review of "Islamic Family Law in a Changing World: A Global Resource Book," Abdullahi A. An-Na'im, ed. by Cassandra Balchin of the WLUML International Coordination Office.
Submitted on Mon, 04/05/2004 - 01:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- WLUML Gazette, 15th Edition - January 2015